Red Bull Energy Drink, Red Edition – Watermelon 🍉 250ml (12 pack)
- Red Bull Red Edition's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, B-Group Vitamins, Sugars, Alpine water, with the taste of watermelon.
- One 250ml can of Red Bull Energy Drinks contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee.
- The amount of sugars in a can of Red Bull Watermelon Edition is comparable to the level of sugars in an equivalent amount of apple or orange juice – 11 g per 100 ml.
- Case of twelve 250ml Red Bull Energy Drink, Red Edition cans.
- Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminium.
- Vitalizes Body and Mind.®
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria A brand new product category – Energy Drinks – was born.
WHEN TO DRINK
Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, students, and in highly demanding professions as well as during long drives.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE CAN
- Caffeine: Caffeine was already known by ancient civilizations They consumed it from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated its stimulating effects on the human body.
- B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions.
- Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with sugar sourced from sugar beets.
- Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet It is involved in a wide range of biological processes.
- Alpine Water: Naturally, water is a main ingredient of Red Bull."
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.