Vittoria's highest-strength capsule, this Riserva blend has been created for espresso drinkers. This dark roast is a blend of 100% Arabica beans from Brazil, Colombia and Honduras, that delivers a syrupy coffee for anyone searching for an intense, full-flavoured capsule.
- Blend: 100% Arabica
- Best Served: With Milk
- Tasting Notes: Dark Chocolate, Syrup, Toast, Smokey
- Origins: Brazil, Colombia, Honduras
- Intensity: 15
- Compatible with: Nespresso* Original Machines
- Australian Made: Our aluminium capsules are roasted and packed locally in Australia for optimal freshness.
- 10 capsules included per 6 pack
Vittoria aluminium capsule compatible with nespresso*. *Nespresso is a trademark of societe des produits nestle sa. Neither that company nor its affiliates have manufactured or endorsed this product in any way and have no association to vittoria food & beverage or the vittoria coffee brand. Compatible with nespresso original machines (not compatible with the vertuo system.
Why Aluminium Capsules?
• Freshness: Aluminium serves as one of the best materials to protect the coffee from light and oxygen, leading to greater freshness and taste.
• Reduced Packaging: each capsule is air tight, meaning no additional packaging is needed to maintain freshness
• Sustainable: Over 75% of all aluminium ever produced is still in use today
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.