Belly Bandit: Upsie Belly – Nude (Medium)
Upsie Belly® provide belly and back support where and when you need it most.
This super-comfy band, made from our proprietary, earth-friendly SecureStretch material, molds to your changing shape to provide the perfect amount of support.
- Made with luxuriously soft viscose from bamboo
- 12" of adjustability to grow with your belly
- Adds back, hip & abdominal support
- Helps to ease sciatic, back & leg pain
- Helps relieve bladder discomfort
- May help decrease varicose veins, hernias & hemorrhoids
- Hot/cold gel pack included
Why you'll love it
Our popular Upsie Belly® was designed to lift your belly, support your back, and stabilize your pelvic area, which can help:
- Ease back aches by redistributing belly weight and reducing the strain on your back muscles
- Soothe an aching back with included hot/cold gel pack
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
Belly Wrap Sizing
Band Size Fits Belly Size
X-Small – 28"-32" (71cm-81cm)
Small – 33"-37" (84cm-94cm)
Medium – 38"-43" (97cm-110cm)
Large – 44"-49" (112cm-124cm)
X-Large – 50"-57" (127–144cm)
Please note: There is no exact science that fits all women, and all measurements must be given correctly to receive the closest sizing recommendation. If you are purchasing a Belly Wrap early on in your pregnancy, your best bet is to go up 1 to 2 band sizes from your pre-pregnancy belly size.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.