Melt away the stress. Melt away the dirt and oil. Infused with natural charcoal, this thermal mask opens pores and draws out dirt. It finishes with a cooling sensation for tingly-smooth skin in just one minute. Mix this charcoal face mask with water to increase heating action by 2×. Talk about turning up the heat.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Dermatologist Tested
HOW TO USE:
Before using, please read cautions and usage instructions. For best results, use on clean face.
- WET FACE. Leave face wet – the Bioré Instant Warming Clay Mask is activated by water.
- APPLY MASK. Dry hands, open single-use packette, dispense contents into hand and apply mask to face. You may add a little water to your fingers to help spread the mask and activate warming.
- MASSAGE for about 1 minute. As you massage, the mask will heat up. For more heating action or for your preferred consistency, massage in a little water. The mask does not dry/harden.
- RINSE. After one minute has passed, thoroughly rinse with water to remove the mask.
- For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. –
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Recommended Usage: May use up to 2–3 times/week.
INGREDIENTS: BUTYLENEGLYCOL, ZEOLITE, KAOLIN, PEG-8, METHYLGLUCETH-20, CELLULOSE, TALC, FRAGRANCE, LAURYL METHACRYLATE/GLYCOL DIMETHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CHARCOAL POWDER, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYPROPYCELLULOSE, MENTHOL, DISODIUMEDTA, BHT.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.