Bravado Designs: Clip and Pump – Dove Heather W/Dusted Peony XL
At Bravado Designs we are always looking for ways to make breastfeeding the best experience it can be. Moms have been telling us that pumping as part of their breastfeeding journey can be so time-consuming and most hands-free pumping garments simply are not ideal. Clip and Pump Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory revolutionary design offers moms the convenience ease and discretion they have been asking for. Best of all it attaches securely to our nursing bras B clips. What we have created is truly a game-changer for hands-free pumping. I hope you are as pumped as we are.
- Patent-pending design securely attaches to your Bravado Designs nursing bra B-clips
- Adjustable row hook and eye closure at back
- Discreet no need to remove your top or nursing bra
- Patent-pending figure 8 opening engineered for easy breast
- Shield insertion and removal no need to detach breast shield from bottle
- Elastic enforced figure 8 opening holds bottles in an ideal upright position
- Super soft breathable cotton modal fabric blend
- Wide stretchy and comfortable bottom band
- Option to pump on one side and breastfeed on the other
- Nursing bra and breast pump not included
- This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko Tex requirements which ensures products are free from harmful substances
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.