Clinicians LiverProtect Plus is a botanical and mineral based supplement for supporting liver heath, liver protection, liver detoxification, and antioxidant protection.
- Doubles up as a daily supplement for liver health and also serves as a comprehensive liver detox formula (dose dependant)
- Convenient to use
- Cost effective
- Synergistic formula to assist with liver regeneration and detoxification
- High quality herbs to guarantee effectiveness throughout stated shelf life
- Supports the body’s own production of antioxidant enzymes to aid liver function and protection against free radical damage
- Two in one formula
- Contains five key scientifically validated herbs
- Contains standardised herbs where possible
- Includes trace minerals copper, zinc, manganese, selenium and molybdenum
- Active Ingredients Per Capsule: Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) ext. equiv to dry seed [standardised to not less than silymarin 112mg] 9.8g, Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) ext. equiv to dry fruit [standardised to not less than schizandrol A 2.8mg] 7g, Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) ext. equiv to dry leaf [standardised to cafeoylquinic acids 7mg] 600mg, Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext. equiv to dry root 400mg, Curcumin 100mg, Copper amino acid chelate (equiv copper 0.5mg) 3.3mg, Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv manganese 1mg) 5mg,
Molybdenum amino acid chelate (equiv molybdenum 50mcg)25mg, L- selenomethionine (equiv selenium 50mcg) 10mg, Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv zinc 5mg) 25mg
- Also contains: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin
- No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to a balanced diet. Weight Management products should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.