Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops is a high potency, well tolerated liquid form of Zinc for cost effective flexible dosing for all age groups. Zinc is an important trace mineral essential for healthy hormone production, immune function, skin health and growth and repair.
- Zinc is an important trace mineral for all New Zealanders due to soil depletions
- Zinc is an essential trace mineral and is a component in over 200 known enzymes in the body
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant and helps protect against free radical damage
- Zinc may assist in wound healing, sensory function, sexual function and skin health
- Supports healthy immune system function during susceptible times
- Zinc is essential for the proper action of hormones such as insulin, growth hormones and the sex hormones in both males and females
- High potency zinc in liquid format for enhanced absorption and utilisation in the body
- Well tolerated form of zinc suitable for a wide range of age groups including children
- Zinc sulfate provides a quality form of zinc
- Liquid format provides cost effective flexible dosing
- Safe and well tolerated
- Can be taken alongside conventional medicines
- Suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Active Ingredient in 1 drop: Zinc (from zinc sulfate) 1mg
- Also Contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
- No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to a balanced diet. Weight Management products should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.