Great Lakes Gelatin Unflavoured Kosher Beef Gelatin (454g)
It is the purified protein derived by the selective hydrolysis of collagen from the skin, the connective tissue and/or bones of animals.
Great Lakes Gelatin provides you with the highest types of pure unflavored edible gelatins. This consumer package represents a special grade of gelatin that meets the specifications set forth by the U.S. Pharmacopeia, regulated by National Formulary. All grades of gelatin are prepared under the most rigid sanitary conditions.
- Beef Gelatin
- Gelatin dietary supplement
- Collagen joint care
- Pure protein
- Same benefits as collagen hydrolysate, supporting and building connective tissues
- Gelatin is great for use in regular and dietetic recipes
- No MSG
- Cold or Hot Cereals: Add one tablespoon to a bowl of hot or cold cereal and mix completely.
- Room temperature liquids: Pour one tablespoon into a glass of your favorite juice or drink. Allow to soak for one minute while stirring, then drink.
- Hot liquids: Add on tablespoon to cold liquid for one minute, add HOT liquid and stir until dissolved
One tablespoon gels one pint of liquid.
Note: Gelatin will clump in cold water.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to a balanced diet. Weight Management products should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.