Hi, I'm the Grounded Lemon and Tea Tree Face Scrub, It's nice to meet you.
I'm the little tropical facial scrub packed with the vitamins, mineral and anti-oxidants you need for gorgeous, clear and healthy skin. I contain extra fine coffee powder so I take extra care when scrubbing your sweet cheeks.
- I enrich skin with extra virgin Coconut Oil, Vitamin E and Sweet Almond Oil so you're left soft and very hydrated.
- I scrub away dry, dead and flaky skin so you can be assured your complexion is smooth at all times.
- I contain Witch Hazel, Tea Tree and Lemon Oil to clean pores, remove excess oil, dry out pimples and treat acne with my antibacterial properties.
- I like to make sure your skin is soft and moisturised too so I've added Sweet Almond oil and Vitamin E
- Just wet skin. Scrub for up to two minutes and wash off. You can also use me to smooth skin before applying make-up and fake tan too. Use me 1–2 times a week.
For Use: Face (gently)
Whats in me? Coffea Robusta Seed Powder / Robusta Coffee powder Sucrose / Brown Sugar Sodium Chloride / Sea Salt Sweet Almond Oil / Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil Tocopheryl Acetate / Vitamin E Witch Hazel / Hamamelis Virginiana Jojoba Oil / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Lemon Essential Oil / Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil Tea Tree Oil / Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water
…and whats not?
No Parabens. No Fillers and No Nasties.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.