- 97% natural haircare
- Advanced keratin-rich for shiny and smooth hair
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
This is for those who seek frizz control and lustrous shine. A shampoo infused with plant-based Keratin to strengthen hair and lightweight Plum Oil to help nourish and improve elasticity. Hair is left healthier, shinier and softer… simply fabulous!
97% Natural (that includes natural, naturally derived and nature identical ingredients). The remaining 3% perfect the product to ensure performance and preservation!
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Methyl Isethionate, DMDM Hydantoin, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Hydroxide, Zinc Laurate, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phytate, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Citric Acid
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.