Healtheries Berry Vit C 1000mg Chewable Tablets
- High-strength, low-acidity, 99.8% sugar-free chewable Vitamin C (the “immunity vitamin”) in a powerful 1000mg dose
- Vitamin C helps speed up recovery and relieves cold symptoms
- Vitamin C also provides extra immune support when you’re stressed or overworked
Why use Healtheries Berry-flavoured Vitamin C 1000mg Chewable tablets?
Vitamin C makes most people think of fighting off colds so it is ideal during winter.
Each Healtheries berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 1000mg tablet provides 1000mg of Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin”– for powerful immune support against common infections. They’re made with a special, less-acidic form of Vitamin C that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs. And they’re even 99.8% sugar-free, which makes them the perfect high-strength immunity-boosters if you’re diabetic, watching your weight, or trying to protect your teeth.
- Boosting immunity to help you recover faster from colds, flu, or other common infections if you’re trying to cut down on sugar
- Supporting your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Supporting wound healing & skin health
- Maintaining healthy gums, teeth and bones
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re not getting all you need from your diet
- Suitable for diabetics
Gluten, wheat, animal products, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Directions for Use
For everyday health: Chew 1 tablet daily
For speed recovery: Chew 2 tablets daily
Children 6–12 years: Chew 1 tablet daily
Or as your healthcare professional directs
- Vitamin C 1000mg from
- Ascorbic acid 524mg
- Sodium ascorbate 537mg
Natural colour, Natural flavours, Natural sweeteners (stevia, erythritol and isomalt), Tabletting Aids
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, people with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for people with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.