Healtheries Ester-C 550mg Tablets
- Ester-C® provides 550mg of non-acidic Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate threonate complex0 that your cells absorb nearly twice as fast as standard Vitamin C
- Ester-C® also lasts up to 24 hours in your body, compared with 2–3 hours for standard Vitamin C
- Because it’s non-acidic, Ester-C® is “The Better Vitamin C™ for your stomach and teeth
Why use Healtheries Ester-C tablets?
Most people know that Vitamin C – the “immunity vitamin” – is also essential for many other things. Stress resistance, wound healing and iron absorption all rely on it. But you may not know just how short-lived standard Vitamin C can be – it often only lasts 2–3 hours in your body.
Healtheries Ester-C is “The Better Vitamin C™. Each tablet provides 550mg of calcium ascorbate threonate complex that lasts in your body for up to 24 hours. Because it’s non-acidic, Ester-C is also gentler on your stomach and teeth. And to make it even more helpful for your immune system, Healtheries Ester-C contains 100mg of citrus bioflavonoids.
- Boosting your immunity to help you recover faster from colds
- Supporting your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re not getting all you need from your diet
- Taking long-term if you’re sensitive to the acidity of standard Vitamin C
- Maintaining healthy gums, teeth and bones
- Supporting wound healing & skin health
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
- This product is not recommended for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Directions for Use
For everyday health: Take 1–2 tablets daily with food.
To speed recovery: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily.
Or as your healthcare professional directs.
- Ester-C® (Calcium ascorbate threonate complex): 550mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract: 100mg
- Tabletting Aids
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage..
- Ester-C® is produced from Calcium Ascorbate, using a patented, water-based process. One of the metabolites (the compounds that form when your body breaks down a nutrient) of Vitamin C is Threonic Acid. Threonic Acid is standardised in Ester-C® as Calcium threonate.
- Researchers have extensively studied Calcium threonate, and discovered that it is responsible for many of the differences between Ester-C® and standard Vitamin C. These differences include Ester-C® being absorbed twice as fast, and lasting up to 24 hours in your body.
- Bioflavonoids are strongly antioxidant compounds found in plants. The bioflavonoids in Healtheries Ester-C® come from citrus fruit.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.