Healtheries Vit C 1000mg Plus Echinacea Chewable Tablets
- Healtheries Vitamin C 1000mg with Echinacea provides better immunity support than standard Vitamin C alone
- Powerful, low-acidity, chewable Vitamin C (the “immunity vitamin”) in a high-strength 1000mg dose with Echinacea – ideal if cold symptoms have set in
- Vitamin C and Echinacea help speed up recovery and relieve cold symptoms.
Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 1000mg with Echinacea?
Most people think fighting off colds when they think of Vitamin C and Echinacea, and these two “immunity heroes” are definitely useful during winter. But Vitamin C can also be helpful for maintaining skin, gum, teeth and bone health.
Each naturally-flavoured, chewable Healtheries Vitamin C 1000mg with Echinacea tablet is a high-strength supplement that provides 1000mg of non-acidic Vitamin C plus Echinacea. Together, they provide powerful support for your immune system.
- Boosting immunity to help you recover faster from colds
- Supporting wound healing and skin health
- Maintaining healthy gums, teeth and bones
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re not getting all you need from your diet.
Wheat, gluten, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavour or artificial sweeteners
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains Echinacea, so don’t take it if you’re allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- This product is not suitable for children under 12 – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 1000mg may be more suitable for you.
Directions for Use
Adults for everyday health: Chew 1 tablet daily
Adults (to speed recovery): Chew 1 tablet 3 times daily
Or as your healthcare professional directs.
- Buffered Vitamin C 1000mg from
- Ascorbic acid: 524mg
- Sodium ascorbate: 535mg
- Echinacea extract equiv. dry: 100mg
Natural colour, Natural flavour, Natural sweeteners (stevia, glucose and sucrose), Tabletting aids
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, people with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for people with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage.
Echinacea _(Echinacea purpurea)_
- Native American herbalists traditionally used Echinacea (also called Purple Cone Flower) to help fight infections.
- Today, we know Echinacea has powerful immunity-supporting properties that can help keep you healthy during cold season.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.