This dual-ended massage tool has been handmade from quality, natural crystal and is designed to revitalise the complexion.
Rose Quartz Benefits:
Ancient Egyptians believed that Rose Quartz crystals had anti-ageing properties. It is thought that Goddess Isis would gather rose quartz crystals by the Nile River and use them to keep her skin clear and wrinkle-free.
Rose Quartz is also known as the love stone and is valued for its vibrations of unconditional love, self-care, joy, healing, and anti-inflammatory properties. So if you struggle with sensitive, easily reactive skin, or have inflammatory skin conditions such as rosacea, the cooling rose quartz facial roller is perfect for you.
- Improves circulation and skin tone
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
- Reduces dark under-eye circles
- Tightens and reduces pore size
- Eliminates toxins
- Relaxtion and stress relief
How to use
- 1. Use morning and night, after cleansing and applying your facial moisturiser, oil or serum
- 2. Roll gently over face and neck in an outward and upward motion for 1–2 minutes
- 3. Store the roller in the fridge to increase benefits
- Wipe clean with a clean, damp cloth after each use.
- To deep clean, use warm water and soap then pat dry to avoid rusting the metal.
- Use supplied microfibre cloth to polish.
Note: Due to natural formation of the stones, each tool will be unique and will vary in colour. One facial roller and microfibre cloth included.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.