Le Tan: Uber Glow Foamed Oil Self Tanning Foam – Ash Base (200mL)
Like sunshine in a bottle – this illuminating foamed oil effortlessly glides on to give your skin a flawless, medium golden glow. The luxurious formula is enriched with Macadamia Oil to deeply hydrate skin for an illuminated and longer lasting tan. Fragrance free formula with cutting-edge odour neutralisers to ensure no fake tan smell.
What base colour am I?
While all base colours can be used on all skin tones, you are able to tailor your tan to your unique skin type. Here is a guide:
- Do you tan in the sun easily? Try Violet Base
- Are you naturally fair skinned? Try Ash Base
- Looking for an “all-rounder” Try Green Base
- For a flawless, streak-free tan, ensure skin is clean and exfoliated.
- Shake well. Using an application mitt, apply evenly to body. Use sparingly on elbows, knees and face. For a medium glow, apply one coat. For a darker glow apply a second coat.
- Allow tan to develop for 3+ hours. Shower in luke warm water for 1 minute. Pat dry. Tan will continue to develop for 4–6 hours.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, red 40 (CI 16035), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.