Lucas Papaw: Ointment Pot
T.P.Lucas, after years of research as a botanist with professional experience, stated in his 1906 handbook that he believed that the papaw was the finest antiseptic yet discovered. The antiseptic properties accelerated the cleaning of wounds. He believed that the properties of the papaw tree (Carica Papaya) made it one of the most outstanding trees in the world.
Lucas Papaw Ointment may be used as a local topical application on the following:
- Abscesses Boils
- Dry and Cracked skin on hands and feet
- Gravel rash
- Heat rash
- Insect stings
- Mosquito bites
- Open wounds
- Swelling associated with injury
- Splinters and thorns
- Nappy Rash and Cracked Nipples
- Temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema
- Temporary relief of the discomfort of haemorrhoids by local application.
- Papaw or Papaya we all know as a delicious fruit, but the beneficial qualities of Papaw greatly aid the skin.
- Lucas Papaw Ointment is made in Australia from pure papaws.
- Lucas Papaw Ointment cleans away infectious wastes. Papaw contains Papain which helps clean wounds.
- The base used in Lucas Papaw ointment is certified to be free of carcinogens. The ointment is approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration as being fit for human use.
- Brand – Lucas Papaw
- Size – 75gm
How To Use:
Apply to the affected area when required.
Potassium Sorbate 0.1mg/g as preservative
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.