Gevity (Former Meadow & Marrow) Bone Broth Body Glue – Curry (390g)
Just add water for a cup of gut healing curry in a hurry! Instant broth with deliciously spicy aromatics and flavour to match.
Add nutrients and extra flavour to curry dishes. Great in stir-frys and slow cooked red meat dishes
- spice lovers favourite
- quick and easy marinade
- coriander to assist detoxing
- turmeric an all natural anti-inflammatory
- FODMAP friendly
- Hot – Add one teaspoon to a cup of hot water and stir.
- Cold – For something refreshingly different (especially in the warmer months), add one teaspoon to an empty glass (if the broth has been in the fridge, let it sit for a couple of mins at room temp), add sparkling water, ice and top with a slice of lemon. So refreshing and delicious!
- Cooking – Stir through your favourite dish to boost nutritional benefits and flavour.
Gevity uses a unique proprietary process to create this world first product, a dense bone broth concentrate paste. Gevity only use 100% grass-fed, hormone and antibiotic free beef bones. Each jar will make 26 cups of broth.
Australian Grass-Fed Beef Bones, Naturally Evaporated Sea Salt*, Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Ginger, Cinnamon, Chilli, Pepper, Cloves
*Naturally Evaporated Sea Salt is the traditional natural way to extract maximum nutrients from the bones whilst also preserving the product.
Brand replacement: Former Meadow & Marrow – brand & product design change only, renowned quality stays
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.