Help your baby sleep better with the 100% cotton knit Miracle Blanket…One size fits all babies, up to approx 4 months!
With the Miracle Blanket it's easy to get the perfect swaddle every time, even in the dark! Help your baby sleep better, longer and be less fussy since your baby will finally get the sleep they (and you) so desperately need. The fabric is a super soft cotton knit 2–3 layers of T-shirt weight cotton, so a warmer option than many fitted swaddles.
You can also adapt the way the wrap is used to combine with a light sleeping bag or to reduce the layers. This is our most secure wrap so it is still the best option for Houdini babies who need very secure wrapping. Available in a range of plain colours and cute designs, it's best to get two so when one is in the wash you have a second one handy!
- Stops or reduces fussiness.
- Helps baby sleep better, deeper and longer.
- One size fits all. No adjustments – newborn to several months.
- Simplicity of design. No confusing folding. Easy to use – even in the dark!
- Can also be used over a sleeping bag once your baby is too long for the foot pouch
- Can’t impede development of hips and knees.
- Breathable fabric limits the risk of overheating.
- No knots, buttons, straps, Velcro, snaps, zippers, etc.
- Helps your baby sleep on their back.
- Won’t unravel during restless sleep.
- Makes breast feeding easier.
- Brand: Miracle Blanket
- Age Range: 0–4 Months
- Dimensions: 55cm Long
- Designs: Grey Stars
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.