Ultra-gentle, self-foaming shampoo washes away flakes associated with cradle cap. Respects the delicate balance of the scalp in newborns, and prevents skin from drying.
- Specially formulated for use right from day one
- Cleanses hair and scalp with its gentle washing base containing coconut extracts.
- Helps remove cradle cap and prevent its development with the exfoliating action of salicylic acid.
- Acts on the major causes of cradle cap development and helps limit fungi proliferation.
- Does not sting the eyes. Does not run into eyes because of its foam texture and easy to rinse.
- Hypoallergenic – specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- No parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol.
- Tested under dermatological control.
Wet your baby’ hair with lukewarm water. Pump one or two dollops of Foam shampoo for newborns into your hand, then apply to baby’s hair and rub gently. Leave to act for 1–2 minutes then rinse carefully. Mustela Foam shampoo for newborns can be used right from the day your baby is born.
Mustela Foam shampoo for newborns is a self-foaming shampoo which does not get in the eyes and is simple to apply. Delicately perfumed, it rinses out in an instant, leaving the scalp soothed and the hair soft.
- 99% ingredients of natural origin.
- Principal ingredients of natural origin: Avocado Perseose: a patented natural ingredient which strengthens the cutaneous barrier and preserves cell strength, Salicylic acid: helps eliminate cradle cap, Coco glucoside (a gentle surfactant): for gentle cleansing action
- Biodegradable formula (OCDE 302B tested).
Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Climbazole, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.
Mustela is the leading cosmetic brand in the European pharmaceutical market for baby products. Mustela owes this success to the esteem in which it is held by consumers and its partners: pharmacists and healthcare professionals. In France, Mustela products are present in 90% of all pharmacies and used in more than 50% of maternity units for the care of newborn.Growing steadily, Mustela now sells more than 10 million products a year throughout the world.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.