Nutra Organics Thriving Protein – Vanilla (450g/15 Serves)
Thriving Protein is a unique, plant based, nourishing powder built from organic whole foods to help every member of the family thrive. Beautifully creamy, naturally sweet and free from any gritty texture, Thriving Protein is the yummiest way to get a boost of wholesome nutrition into your family’s diet everyday.
Our raw, non-dairy protein contains a combination of whole superfoods to deliver goodness in the way our bodies recognise and process it best. With the perfect combination of certified organic whole brown rice protein and sprouted & bio-fermented organic pea protein, this nourishing formula delivers a complete and delicious protein source that pleases fussy tastebuds. Plus we’ve included a specialised bio-fermented pre and probiotic blend to help ensure that Thriving Protein supports gut health and is tolerated in tiny tummies.
With the addition of our Aquamin Marine Mineral Complex (Arctic Sea Algae), Vitamin D Mushroom Powder and an abundance of beneficial whole food ingredients, Thriving Protein is bursting with goodness and is suitable for everyone in the family: kids, adults and pregnant & breastfeeding mothers.When consumed as part of a healthful and varied diet all members of the family will reap the following benefits Thriving Protein has to offer.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THRIVING PROTEIN:
- Is a good source of PROTEIN which is necessary for tissue building, repair, growth & maintenance of muscle mass and bones.
- Contains FOLATE for normal growth & development in children, contributes to maternal tissue growth in pregnancy and amino acid synthesis.
- Has CALCIUM for maintaining normal teeth & bone structure. Calcium even contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes for gut health.
- Is a source of VITAMIN C for immune system function and normal growth & development in children.
- Contains PRE and PROBIOTICS for gut support & tolerability – Lactobacillus spp. <5000 cfu (Colony Forming Units) per 30 g serve.
- Has a complete AMINO ACID profile.
- Suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
It's the perfect nourishing protein drink to start your day, or as after school fuel to keep you and the kids satisfied until dinner.
Mix 2–3 heaped tablespoons (30 g) into 300–350 ml water, full cream milk or milk alternative depending on desired strength. Alternatively, add to your favourite smoothie for a protein boost, or sprinkle on cereal, fruit or yoghurt. Bake into your favourite slice or muffins.
INGREDIENTS (per 450 g)
Organic Sprouted & Bio Fermented Live Protein Blend 250 g
- Sprouted & Bio-Fermented Golden Pea Protein* (Pre-Digested Cultured Protein Isolate)(50%), Whole Brown Rice Protein Isolate* (5%),
Organic Bio-Fermented Pre & ProBiotic Blend 105 g
- Whole Brown Rice Milk Powder*, Fermented Sprout Blend [Mung Bean Sprout*, Brown Rice Sprout*, Red Lentil Sprout*, Chickpea Sprout*, Linseed Sprout*, Alfalfa Seed Sprout*, Millet Sprout*, Quinoa Sprout*, Chia Seed Sprout*] Lactobacillus spp. <5000 CFU/30 g Serve, Apple Pectin (Prebiotic Fibre),
- Molasses added for the fermentation process
Nourishing Fat & Fibre Blend 60 g
- Coconut Milk Powder*, Linseed Meal*, Chia Seed Meal,
Natural Sweetener & Favour Blend 21 g
- Natural Vanilla Extract (4%), Thaumatin (plant Based Sweetener),
Wholefood Vitamin & Mineral Blend 17 g
- Aquamin Marine Arctic Minerals* (Arctic Sea Algae), Vitamin D Mushroom Powder*, Curry Leaf*, Guava, Lemon, Amla, Holy Basil, Annatto.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Contains Organic and Non Organic Ingredients. Organic ingredients are identified by a * on the ingredients list
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.