Palmers: Calming Cream Cleanser (150g)
A beautifully creamy cleanser enriched with the natural goodness of Cocoa Butter, Palmer's Calming Cream Cleanser will lightly lather upon contact with water, without drying or dehydrating skin.
A unique blend of Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Aloe and Evening Primrose gently remove impurities, oil and makeup whilst helping skin maintain it's own moisture balance.
Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist Tested. Safe for Sensitive Skin.
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Dyes.
- Apply Palmer's Creamy Cleanser & Makeup Remover to wet skin with a gentle circular motion creating a light lather, rinse completely.
- Follow with Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Day Cream or Moisture Rich Night Cream for perfectly balanced skin.
- Cocoa Butter – Ethically & sustainably sourced by Palmer’s from cacao plantations in West Africa, Cocoa Butter is a rich natural source of vitamins, flavonoids, antioxidants and polyphenols. The unique Cocoa Mass Polyphenols fight free radicals and help skin perform at its beautiful best. It moisturises by bonding with the natural oils in your skin, nourishing deeply and without irritation. Cocoa Butter is also naturally rich in Vitamin E, a powerhouse vitamin for optimal skin health, leaving it radiant and beautiful.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant superhero, Vitamin E is skin’s number one friend, smoothing scars and protecting skin from damaging free radicals. Enhances the protective function of skin and decreases the appearance of lines, wrinkles and scars by keeping cells hydrated.
- Aloe Vera – One of nature’s natural hydrators, aloe vera is known not only for its superior moisturizing properties but also for its ability to soothe irritated skin, calm redness and reduce inflammation.
- Evening Primrose Oil – Natural plant extract that has anti-inflammatory and emollient properties to help keep skin calm, clear and soft.
- Shea Butter – Sourced from the Karite tree, originating in the African Savannah. Africans have used Shea Butter for thousands of years as a natural cure and to protect the skin from sun, wind, heat and saltwater. Shea Butter is also known to have many natural skin protection & repair properties, including :
- A natural sunscreen.
- Assists cell regeneration.
- Helps skin repair the signs of ageing.
- Helps keep skin supple and soft.
- Enriched with vitamins to promote healthy skin.
Palmer's raw, natural shea butter is ethically and sustainably sourced in Burkina Faso. The supplier in this region has adopted a sustainable partnership with the womens cooperatives that help in the development of these rural areas through the creation of jobs and transparent remuneration.
Palmer's is proud to be a member of the Global Shea Alliance, an organization that works to empower and improve the lives of women who work to harvest Shea Butter in West Africa.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.