Palmers Massage Cream for Stretch Marks (125g)
This highly concentrated, rich formula boosts healthy collagen which is the building block of skin, while increasing the skin's elasticity and its ability to stretch – very important while pregnant – at the same time as being moisturizing and protecting.
Proven results – Over 98%* of women saw improved skin elasticity, texture & tone.
It's recommended that pregnant women begin using this special formula as soon as they know they're pregnant, to prevent as much damage as possible. It should be rubbed all over the stomach, hips, thighs and breasts to help prevent scarring.
- Cocoa Butter – Ethically & sustainably sourced by Palmer’s from cacao plantations in West Africa, Cocoa Butter is a rich natural source of vitamins, flavonoids, antioxidants and polyphenols. The unique Cocoa Mass Polyphenols fight free radicals and help skin perform at its beautiful best. It moisturises by bonding with the natural oils in your skin, nourishing deeply and without irritation. Cocoa Butter is also naturally rich in Vitamin E, a powerhouse vitamin for optimal skin health, leaving it radiant and beautiful.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant superhero, Vitamin E is skin’s number one friend, smoothing scars and protecting skin from damaging free radicals.
- Argan Oil – Commonly referred to as “liquid gold” and has twice as much Vitamin E as olive oil. Rich in essential fatty acids and vital antioxidants.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E and Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids plus has anti-microbial properties.
- Elastin – Enhances flexibility, softness and smoothness of skin, improves skin elasticity and overall tone.
- Collagen – The protein that makes up the fibrous support system from which skin is made.
- Shea Butter – Sourced from the Karite tree, originating in the African Savannah. Africans have used Shea Butter for thousands of years as a natural cure and to protect the skin from sun, wind, heat and saltwater. Shea Butter is also known to have many natural skin protection & repair properties, including :
- A natural sunscreen.
- Assists cell regeneration.
- Helps skin repair the signs of ageing.
- Helps keep skin supple and soft.
- Enriched with vitamins to promote healthy skin.
Palmer's raw, natural shea butter is ethically and sustainably sourced in Burkina Faso. The supplier in this region has adopted a sustainable partnership with the womens cooperatives that help in the development of these rural areas through the creation of jobs and transparent remuneration.
Palmer's is proud to be a member of the Global Shea Alliance, an organization that works to empower and improve the lives of women who work to harvest Shea Butter in West Africa.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.