NZ made, natural skin care – Skinfood Cleans All Cream Cleanser with manuka honey, kiwifruit & limeﬂower extracts, sunﬂower oil & aloe vera. 100ml (3.3 oz).
A creamy, natural and paraben-free cleanser, fortified with natural skin repairing ingredients. Gentle and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
- Are made in New Zealand using essential oils and natural extracts from foods and plants
- Are never tested on animals (including any ingredients used)
- Come in recyclable packaging
- Use no animal by-products other than beeswax and honey
- Are free from parabens, GMOs, and artifical colours.
Visit our Skinfood Store and shop for more skincare from Skinfood New Zealand online.
Key Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Vera, Sunflower Seed Oil, Kiwifruit Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Linden Flower Extract, Manuka Honey, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sweet Orange Oil
- Aloe Vera: Known to be calming, moisturising and healing, Aloe Vera helps to maintain moisture balance, soothes irritation and contains antioxidants including beta carotene, vitamin C and E.
- Avocado oil: Rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, lecithin and proteins as well as deep penetrating oils which support skin moisture balance. Also known for its regenerative properties.
- Kiwifruit Seed Oil: High in Omega 3, Kiwifruit helps to maintain moisture in the skin and is a rich source of vitamin C and E. It helps promote the growth of collagen.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidant rich vitamin E and minerals, sunflower seed oil has a calming and soothing effect on skin.
- Manuka honey: A natural antimicrobial, this uniquely New Zealand healer has extraordinary skin benefits – hydrating, moisturising, nourishing, healing, rejuvenating and protecting.
- Lavender Oil: Soothing, calming and healing for sensitive skins, Lavender oil has a balancing effect as well as antiseptic properties to aid with inflammation of the skin.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerine, Octyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PEG-20 Stearate, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwifruit) Seed Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil, Tilia Europaea (Linden) Flower Extract, Mel (Manuka Honey), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Triethanolamine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol (Ecocert Approved Preservative), Parfum, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Limonene
About Skinfood: Leave it to nature to make a complex system seem simple. In all its abundance it effortlessly creates balance, and what better source to draw from when forming the Skinfood range than nature itself. From their proud roots in New Zealand, Skinfood have been harnessing nature's abundant genius since 2003, and what better origins to be inspired by. Living in this busy and fast-paced world our bodies crave raw, authentic goodness, that's why they source the freshest, best ingredients for your skin. Like a well-balanced diet, Skinfood have designed a range of products that will delight your skin's tastebuds, and what's better is you'll never be told off for overindulging…
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.