Weleda: Burns & Bites Cooling Gel (36ml)
A herbal medicine for the family First Aid Kit to relieve pain and promote healing of minor burns, scalds and sunburn. Soothes and relieves itchy insect bites, stings and skin rashes.
- 100% natural
- Made in New Zealand
- Each 1g contains: Tincture, equiv. fresh juice: Echinacea purpurea, whole flowering plant 8.3mg; Urtica urens, herb 47.5mg; Tincture, equiv. dry: Arnica montana, flower 450mcg; Arnica montana, root 50mcg; and Aloe vera, dry leaf juice 1mg, equiv. fresh leaf juice 200mg. Contains ethanol.
Directions for use:
- Adults/Children: Hold the burn in cold water until the initial pain has subsided, then use Burns & Bites cooling gel.
- Minor burns, Sunburn: apply a thin layer of gel and allow to dry. Repeat every 2 – 3 hours as required. As the condition improves apply twice daily.
- Insect bites and stings: apply as required.
- Skin rashes: apply two to three times daily; or as directed by your health care professional.
- For external use only. Burns with broken skin, major or extensive burns should be treated under medical supervision.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.