Weleda: Rash Relief Cream (36ml)
A traditional, herbal product for the effective treatment of skin rashes including nappy rash. Helps to soothe, protect and heal delicate skin.
- Made in New Zealand
- Each 1g contains: Tincture equiv. fresh juice: Echinacea purpurea, whole flowering plant 11.7mg; Infusion, equiv. dry: Arnica montana, flower 300mcg; Calendula officinalis, flower 6.1mg; Urtica urens (Stinging Nettle), herb 5.8mg; Oil extract, equiv. fresh: Hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort), flower 10mg; Oil extract, equiv. dry: Arnica montana, flower 4.4mg; Calendula officinalis, flower 15.3mg; Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile), flower 8.8mg; Rosmarinus officinalis, leaf 8.8mg; and Aloe vera, dry leaf juice 1mg equiv. fresh leaf juice 200mg; Hamamelis water 10mg; Zinc oxide 100mg; and essential oils: Lavender Oil 4.8mg; Orange Oil 1.5mg; Peru Balsam Oil 3mg; Petit Grain (Paraguay) Oil 500mcg; Rosemary Oil 1mg; Sage Oil (Spanish) 500mcg; Ylang Ylang Oil 1.7mg; in a base containing natural vegetable oils and beeswax.
Directions for use:
- Adults/Children: Gently apply a small amount to the affected area twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- For treatment of nappy rash apply a liberal amount to the nappy rash at each nappy change after cleansing with Weleda Calendula Baby Oil and/or water.
- Use Weleda Calendula Nappy Change Cream as a natural barrier cream for everyday use after the nappy rash has healed. For external use only.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances.
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.