A stunning limited edition PJ Suit for Autumn/Winter 2019! This classic navy stripe all-in-one is inspired by the deepest blue of the night sky. Available in very limited quantities while stocks last.
Our gorgeous Woolbabe fabric was just too delicious to stop at sleeping bags!
Woolbabe sleepsuit, the pyjamas your children will not want to take off. Sorry, they may well still be in their Woolbabe jammies when bedtime rolls around again tonight!
Woolbabe's unique fabric feels like 100% cotton but contains 30% merino. This is enough merino to help with temperature regulation and make the jammies perfect for a wide temperature range.
These are perfect for wearing inside a Woolbabe sleeping bag, inside another brand of sleeping bag or with regular bedding.
Ideal for Autumn through to Spring, when the temperature can be all over the place and children are often kicking off their covers and waking up cold in the cool hours of the morning.
The fabric washes beautifully and feels soft and comfy. Our children have been testing these pyjamas for a year, and we are delighted with the quality and wear.
30% merino/70% cotton jersey fabric.
- Machine wash with liquid wool wash for best durabiity. We recommend avoiding laundry powder as this can damage the merino fibres.
- Tumble dry on low, line dry or hang on your heated towel rail. This fabric dries very quickly.
- Please note if you hot tumble dry these suits they will shrink in the length quite a bit, so only line or LOW tumble dry.
- We recommend drying immediately after washing by either hanging flat or low tumble drying.
Size & Fit Info:
- These suits are about right for the age, ie not too big or too small.
- They are a bit longer in the body than skinny fit onesies, to allow plenty of room for cloth nappies or pull-ups at night.
CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Current Promotion: Free Shipping for Orders over $150
We charge a flat rate of $6 NZD per shipment under $150. Orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. Parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Mighty Mart orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in New Zealand – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered to the South Island. Rural Delivery and Dangerous Goods may take an additional day for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.